Update May 10, 2020
- Continuing the Neil Gaiman Masterclass
- Chapter 19 done. 20 partially done
- Made stickynote plan of the plot changes for the rest of the book so can do remaining chapters.
- Started Organization and History challenge article
- Helped encourage my son to finish finals to complete first year of college
- Fought through !%!$%$*$ depression. Rarely get this and is hard to see when I hit that place what it is. I realize and where I was. Glad seem to be on the other side of it. Can call our family counselor if it returns.
- More editing! (I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.) Gotta get it done because...
- New ferret addition to our household coming this week! (My prediction is that the furry carpet noodle will greatly help our emotional wellbeing. Especially mine, since I am allergic to our meowing fuzzball and don’t get to play with him much.) Tentative name for baby ferret: Donut (Our cat’s name is Tuna, so it goes with the food theme)
- Submit to Kyanite. (I have until 5/31. )
- Finish overhaul of View from the Den
- Work on overhauling the front page of Liminal Chronicles