Update May 31, 2020
The last 2 weeks I:
- completed beta edits
- created nice formatted version of the sample to submit
- finished the DREADED synopsis (>500 words to fully describe a 96K word book - uffdah) for the lovely cover letter
- submitted to Kyanite on the LAST DAY of open submissions. TRUE CONFESSIONS: The moment of absolute terror while your mouse hovers over the send button for a submission is REAL.
- go through Rise one more time, in case I am asked for a full manuscript. (Did I ever mention I'm a tad obsessive?)
- REST, play on WA and do some crafts